JOIN or RENEW here
Iowa Pharmacy Association membership equips you to lead and shape your profession in today’s rapidly evolving health care system and creates a strong, unified voice to advocate the advancement of pharmacy practice in Iowa for the health and well-being of our patients.
In addition to our ever-evolving list of member benefits, IPA also provides opportunities to get involved in the profession outside of your practice setting to connect and collaborate with colleagues from across the state.
By lending your unique voice and experience, IPA becomes a more representative association and stronger advocate for your profession. We cannot achieve our mission without the dedication and support of our pharmacist, pharmacy technician and student pharmacist members. Join IPA today!
What we have recently achieved with our members:
- Implement rules to regulate PBM
- Secure Medicaid reimbursement formula of AAC plus a survey-based dispensing fee through the transition to managed care
- Facilitate the development of two statewide performance-based pharmacy networks
- Work with national leaders to bring transparency to DIR fees
- Offer live BPS recertification credit at a regional event (Midwest Pharmacy Expo) for the first time anywhere
- Advance the New Practice Model (applying tech-check-tech in a community setting)
- Work with state agencies and organizations to improve patient care through collaboration between pharmacists and other providers
- Escalate pharmacy issues with Medicaid MCOs through regular meetings with stakeholders
Join or renew today!