Poster Session Eligibility:
- Posters that demonstrate original projects or research that advance the practice of pharmacy in Iowa are strongly encouraged.
- Poster PDF submissions and Researcher Review recording are due by September 1st, but can be accepted through the week of Annual Meeting.
Virtual Session Information:
- Poster PDF and Research Review recording will be posted to the IPA Virtual Poster Session webpage, and will be publicly available starting on September 1, 2020.
- The Research Review recording should be less than 6 minutes in length. Please use the IPA Annual Meeting virtual poster session template slide deck to share your research findings.
- You are required to register to attend the Annual Meeting (either a Full Registration or Single Day is acceptable).
- The Poster PDF will also be uploaded to the IPA Annual Meeting app.
IPA Foundation Poster Presentation Award Information:
- The IPAF Poster Presentation Award recognizes one original project each year that advances the practice of pharmacy in Iowa.
- All submitted Poster PDF will be utilized to judge award nominees. The final award selection is based on the overall poster presentation, including Research Review recording.
- Posters are judged on originality/ innovation, reproducibility, impact on the profession, presentation, and methodology.
- The winner will be announced during the 2nd Session of the House of Delegates on Friday, September 18, 2020.
To present a virtual poster, please send your Poster PDF to IPA@iarx.org.
If you have your Research Review recording available at the time of submission, please specify this in your message. If you need to schedule a time to record your presentation with the IPA GoToWebinar platform, please specify this in your message.