Start Date: 4/26/2017 2:30 PM EDT
End Date: 4/27/2017 12:00 PM EDT
Event Website: www.ncpanet.org/flyin
What use is having political muscle if you don’t flex it every now and then?
Hey, community pharmacists: NCPA’s 2017 Congressional Pharmacy Fly-In is your once-a-year opportunity to flex your political muscle. On April 26-27, we’ll be helping fill the halls of the Congress with white-coated pharmacists like you – pharmacy owners and staff pharmacists who are passionate about their patients and their practice, and tired of the tyranny of PBMs. You need to be one of those pharmacists. Here’s what’s on tap:
Learn more register now
- Join hundreds of other independent pharmacists in a Capitol Hill rally against retroactive pharmacy DIR fees – and for PBM transparency.
- Participate in face-to-face conversations with your US senator and representative about the issues confronting your practice
- Hear from USA Today investigative reporter Jayne O’Donnell on her work in documenting PBM abuses
- Attend our Congressional Reception in the Capitol Visitor Center and hob-nob with your member of Congress
- Hear from NCPA President DeAnn Mullins about what we’re doing to expose PBM abuses and deliver relief for you and your patients
- Enjoy a condensed schedule of events this year – fly-in Wednesday morning, fly home Thursday afternoon…knowing you’ve done your part for your profession.